Our Maintenance Services offer consistent and comprehensive support for multi-supplier PCs, workstation, laptops, terminals, hardware options and peripherals. Maintenance services are delivered through a Network of technical support professionals. Service options including on-site or mail-in depot repair.
- Certified Systems Engineers deliver fast, effective professional support and service.
- TAG Technologies Network Engineers are certified on network operating systems and equipment from manufacturers such as Microsoft, Cisco, HP, & IBM.
- Monthly service reports on parts consumption, services request date/time, resources used, repair time and client quality service measurements.
- Standard on-site coverage is Monday-Saturday 9:30 am. To 6 p.m. Service coverage and response time can be tailored to meet customer-specific needs.
Comprehensive On-site Maintenance is designed for customers who want the convenience of unlimited service calls and annual preventative maintenance combined with the availability of loaner equipment, unplanned technician expenses or travel charges. On-site Hardware Maintenance Services offer a centralized number for hardware call screening, diagnostics and service dispatching of technicians. Hardware Maintenance Services can be contracted for systems in following ways:
- Improve service response time on manufacturer’s warranty
- Out of warranty on-site maintenance service
Time & Material Maintenance
Time and materials Hardware Maintenance is available for customers who require hardware repair service on needed basis. This gives non-contracted clients the ability to access our Maintenance Services for both warranty and non-warranty repairs. This service can be arranged as a depot service where the customer drops off the equipment at our serving branch or as an onsite, time and materials service. Custom options include systems upgrades, network systems support, disaster recovery service, and quotes for systems not featured on TAG Technologies supported products list.