Businesses are faced with significant challenges in the area of systems and network management. These problems are common throughout the business world, and among many different industries:
- Shortage of skilled network engineers and technical staff.
- Increased technology complexity and growth of customer networks.
- Lack of access to necessary tools and network management technology.
- Continuous reengineering planning
Many businesses are turning to either a complete outsourcing, or a "selective out-tasking" of system and network management tasks. The goals of this strategy include:
- Reduced capital exposure
- Reduced requirements for specialization in technology
- Access to technical specialists
- Achieving more predictable cost structure.
TAG Technologies solutions in Systems and Network Management are designed to address these critical needs. They focus on providing the customer access to high value systems and networking support at a predictable cost structure. TAG Technologies provides systems management services on the client's network and the attached devices by utilizing proven industry standard network management tools and operating procedures. TAG Technologies is a customer's single point of contact for installation, problem detection, correction, repair and reporting.
Primary services provided by TAG Technologies are:
- Designing, Planning and deployment of Network infrastructure.
- Technical support for systems and network problems.
- Deployment of CCTV network and monitoring System.
- Central systems and network monitoring, problem detection and problem repair coordination.
- Centralized technical knowledge for a wide variety of technical product and platforms.