a complete business management suite
The value of an Enterprise Resource Planning software system is in its ability to function as a comprehensive system. The level of comprehensiveness may vary by individual providers or by their particular industry focus.
Our TAG FINANCIALS software package is an ERP package specifically designed considering the requirements for small to Large-market. It is fully-integrated complete business management software for any sized company that centralizes the entire organization. It is a functionally rich ERP system that provides a complete solution set for the entire organization.
TAG Financials - ERP delivers measurable results in all aspects of your business including everyday accounting & strategic finance analysis, ERP software makes the entire range of financial processes quick and easy, reducing errors by allowing you to check and control the integrity of your general ledger data and reports over any given period. It provides staff the ability to quickly gather data from both inside and outside of their own department as per access rights so that they could work more efficiently. Implementing TAG Financials in organizations means more control of the business by making good use of state-of-the-art-technology. TAG Financials will transform the organizations to work in a new way to meet the challenges of twenty first century.
TAG Financials is not limited and is flexible enough to achieve customization according to the organization standard operating procedures and process flows. With our complete TAG FINANCIALS - ERP software, it's all in there.
TAG Financials - ERP
comprise the following fully integrated and standalone modules:
- System Administration setups
- Accounts/Finance management
- Inventory management
- Purchase management
- Production/ Project management
- Sales management
- Fixed Assets management
- Payroll and HR management
Why TAG Financials - ERP
The benefits of locating data in a single, easily accessible database are tremendous.
Regardless of the transaction volume loads or different incoming and outgoing payment methods or currencies you use, TAG FINANCIALS software can help you minimize A/R days outstanding, optimize your A/P days and reduce costs. TAG FINANCIALS is ideal for any national or multi-national organization as it easily handles multi-company financial transactions over a wide range of currencies.
This ERP also help to improve reporting and accuracy. In fact, ERP encourages:
- Location of all data in a single database where it is easily accessible;
- Reduction or elimination of reliance on paper documents;
- Integration of reports i.e sales, purchase, inventory, production and financial reports can be viewed in conjunction; and
- Improved monitoring capability enabling management to view organizational data instantly.
Following is a brief of the architectural and framework strengths which comprehend us to suggest that by implementing TAG financials ERP, it's all in there:
Architectural Strengths of TAG Financials
- Best practices and concepts adapted from Oracle, JD Edwards and other renown ERPs
- Modified and customized for Pakistani requirements with highly configurable and adaptable business rules, user interfaces, and workflows.
- Designed for maintenance and up gradation of multiple clients and databases.
- Based on a reliable conceptual framework of meta-descriptions of entry transactions. The conceptual framework based on experience of various organization, their processes and evolution of three generations of the products.
- Party Framework based on Know One-Know All concept. If you know one party type you know all.
- Item Framework if you Know one class of item, you know all kinds of items (WIP, service, labor, materials, finished goods, spare parts, assets etc.)
- Standardized Transaction Framework All data entry transactions are specialization of a fundamental configurable and run-time adaptable transaction.
Generic Models underlying key areas of enterprise solutions
A general item model that provides uniform treatment to all kinds of items:
- Raw materials, finished goods, WIP, Assets, Services etc.
- The general framework allows issue, receipts, and transfers to be handled similarly for item.
- Charging of expenses, services and labor to cost centers/departments.
- Allows definition of subtypes of inventory, production, purchase, sales, as per specific clients requirements.
Multiple business units, Multiple currencies etc. Multiple units of measures:
Different units of measure for transaction quantity and for the primary quantity. Support for auto-conversion among the units of measures.
A general party model providing uniform treatment for internal and external parties, individuals and organizations, and internal organizational hierarchy:
- External: Customer, Suppliers, Bank, Transporter, Agents, etc.
- Individuals: Employees, Directors, etc.
- Internal: Company, Business Unit, warehouses, stores, departments, etc.
- Multiple roles for the same party
General entry transaction framework
The model makes all sales, purchase, inventory, production, transactions to be special cases of the same generic entry transaction. Any enhancement to functionality, GUI or a feature made in one entry transaction then becomes available everywhere. This is a very brief statement of a capability that is to the heart of the TAG Financials technology. The framework is the distillation of the experience gathered over the last many years. The general entry transaction framework is driven by the meta-description of entry transactions.
Meta-description of all entry transactions
A meta-description provides an abstract definition of attributes of all the entry transaction. The meta-description is stored in the database and enables the following capabilities:
- Flexibility to selectively make visible attributes of transactions according to client's needs.
- Flexibility to define client specific default values
- Flexibility to customize formulae for derived values in the forms.
- Flexibility to re-label form controls
- Flexibility to define any number of specialized transaction types without recompiling
- Flexibility to insert and change business rules in the database:
- To manage inventory at any party role e.g. warehouse, store, department, asset, supplier, customer, employee, etc.
- To transfer and receive items from any party role.
- To create serial/lot items or use them in any transaction
- To track a transaction through any other transaction
- Flexibility to provide solutions for specific vertical industries
- Flexibility to map the transaction to a different table in the database or to map a field to another field in the database
- To control and override properties such as mandatory, visible, editable, display label, default values, derived formulae, etc.
- Dynamic changing and redefinition of formulae for derived fields
Requirements specification and Design Documentation
The meta-description serves a most important function as the design and documentation of the functionality provided by each entry transaction.
- Analysis document given to development is now simply a list of attributes in the meta-description.
- A new transaction is a specification of the attributes to be reused from one or more existing transactions and definition of new ones if required.
- The meta-descriptions drive the transaction framework. They force the synchronization of the coding to the meta-description (and hence to the documentation).
- Flexible definition of workflow where a transaction can be made to occur against any other transaction.
- Generic rules that help in populating the fields of the subsequent transaction with values from the previous transaction. This can be done without any coding. Dynamic changing of the mapping of a field of a transaction to a field of the pervious transaction.
- Definition of subsequent and previous transaction can be done at run-time without requiring coding or recompiling.
Vertical Industry Definitions
Ability to maintain industry specific meta descriptions of transactions
- Ability to switch among the various industry meta descriptions
- ERP supports the overall industries requirements including Textile, pharmaceutical, chemicals, food processing, etc.
General Model for Transfer to GL/ Accounts with multiple segments
All transactions in purchases, sales, inventory, production, payroll requires a corresponding entry in GL. The general model enables any transaction of any module to be mapped to a defined accounting transaction. The mapping is stored in the database and can be changed dynamically.
Ability to create and report on multiple segments/ divisions/ departments, etc. the transactions.